The materials shown in this section are the important information when using I-JAS.
(If you click on the blue letters, each content will open.)
(1) The materials necessary to read for using I-JAS
●SAKODA Kumiko, KONISHI Madoka, SASAKI Aiko, SUGA Wakako, and HOSOI Yoko(2016) International Corpus of Japanese as a Second Language.NINJAL Project Review, Volume 6 Number 3.(pp.93-110)
●K. Sakoda, S. Ishikawa, & J. Lee (Eds.), Nihongo gakushusha kopasu I-JAS nyumon: Kenkyu kyoiku ni do tsukauka [Introduction to the I-JAS: Application for research and teaching] Kurosio Publishers
《When you use and publish the data, tasks, research material, etc.》
When you use I-JAS data and research materials such as tasks (except the task of "picture description") in order to conduct the research and publish the research results, please explain within your publication that you have used "I-JAS（International Corpus of Japanese as a Second Language)", and be sure to list the following documents:
"Quotations in Japanese"
- 迫田久美子（2020）「I-JAS誕生の経緯」迫田久美子・石川慎一郎・李在鎬（編著）『日本語学習者コーパスI-JAS入門：研究・教育にどう使うか』（pp.2-13) くろしお出版
"Quotations in English"
- K. Sakoda (2020). I-JAS tanjo no keii. [The background of compilation of I-JAS]. In K. Sakoda, S. Ishikawa, & J. Lee (Eds.), Nihongo gakushusha kopasu I-JAS nyumon: Kenkyu kyoiku ni do tsukauka [Introduction to the I-JAS: Application for research and teaching](pp. 2-13).Kurosio Publishers
※The tasks of "picture description" are used, with the permission given by Sheu Shiah-pey. They are used in SHEU Shiah-pey（1997), A Cross-Sectional Study of the Acquisition of -te iru by Intermediate and Advanced Taiwanese Learners of Japanese.
(2) International Corpus of Japanese as a Second Language "I-JAS" Collection of Regulations for Transcript
(3) Word frequency table
●Explanation of I-JAS Short Unit Word Number Chart Explanation of I-JAS Word Number_20180502 version
● I-JAS frequency table（version.2022.05） I-JAS_frequency_table_version202205
Background information of research participants is listed.
The prompts used for composition research are listed according to research on different learning environments.
List of added data, changes made when data is updated, corrections made with transcription, written, and sound data
(7) I-JAS 研究室: Let's research, using I-JAS.
Those who are associated with Japanese language education in Japan and abroad, established I-JAS Global Network. This homepage contains the activity reports of this network.