Goals and Objectives of the Program
The purpose of the NINJAL Tutorial is to foster and support young researchers. This is a part of an Inter-University Research Institute's mission of "cooperation with society, contribution to society, and fostering of young researchers". A NINJAL Tutorial session is a training session where expert researchers provide instruction in current research methods and results.
Graduate school level, as a general rule.
- Graduate students (enrolled in master’s programs or doctoral programs)
- Those who have completed master’s programs or doctoral programs within the last 6 years, as a general rule.
- Those engaged in professions specializing in relevant disciplines
- Undergraduate students planning to pursue graduate programs, etc.
Free (Textbook fee is required)
- For each tutorial, a certificate of completion will be given to those who have met all the requirements, including attending all the lectures and submitting reports.
- Attendees are responsible for the cost of transportation to the site.
Details on Latest Events
2021 National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics Seminar for Teachers of the Japanese Language (Domestic)
"Development and progress of the Japanese education in the Japanese community and multicultural society: while being based on the result of a longitudinal study of spoken Japanese by language learners who settled down in Japan"
|Date ||March 27, 2022 (13:00-17:15)|
Training Session for Chunagon on the Corpus of Historical Japanese
|Date||March 22, 2022 (13:00-17:30)|
2021 National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics Seminar for Teachers of the Japanese Language (Overseas)
"New Japanese Language Education for Social Change: Japanese Language Learners as Members of Society and the Practice of “Case Materials”"
|Date ||March 12, 2022 (10:00-13:00) (Bangladesh) [Tokyo 13:00-16:00]|
Online tutorial of the NINJAL Parsed Corpus of Modern Japanese (NPCMJ)
|Date||March 4, 2022 (10:00-17:00)|
The 14th Training Session on Using Corpora
|Date ||March 1, 2022 (13:00-15:30)|
The 17th Workshop for Utilizing Japanese Natural Conversation Corpus Transcribed by BTSJ (Basic Transcription System for Japanese)
|Date ||February 26, 2022 (13:00-16:30)|
The 13th Training Session on Using Corpora
|Date ||August 27, 2021 (13:30-16:00)|
The 12th Training Session on Using Corpora
|Date ||August 26, 2021 (10:00-12:00)|